Sunday, June 26, 2011

cub cadet sucks ass

I don't know if I told you , but I got the parts to fix my piece of shit cub cadet mower. I installed the the push rod. The mower fired right up. I drove it around for a half hour or so and then parked it. The next day I fired it up again, mowed for about 45 minutes, and bang, bent another pushrod.

I quit, I give, no mas, fuck it.

I'm sick to death of messing with this junk. The kohler motor is crap. I will never buy another cub cadet product, ever.

So, today I bought a new mower. I got a John Deere. I'm hoping it is as good of a product as everyone says. I mowed with it today for about three hours and it did a good job. The only thing I found that I don't really care for is that you have to push a button every time you want to mow in reverse. That's kind of a pain in the ass, but other than that it seems to be great.

Now I have to figure out how to recoup some of my money on the cub cadet crap. I really don't want to sell it and pass junk on to someone else. I wounder if I can part it out and make a few bucks? I kind of doubt it.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back to mowing and not fighting with junk...

No comments:

Post a Comment