Sunday, June 26, 2011

Range Day, June 25th 2011...

Me and my Little one went out to the shotgun range yesterday.

She is really getting good at shooting trap. She hit like 19 out of her first 25. I hit 20.

The second round neither of us did that great for some reason. I think she hit a couple more than I did that round.

All the old timers out there think she is awesome. Other than my girls, I have never seen a female there. The old guys all think she should sign up for the trap team at school, I have to agree. She is very competetive, so she will need to practice a lot before getting involved. She isn't always a gracious loser. We are working on that. But to keep from losing, you have to practice every chance you get.

I might start looking for a reasonably priced Remington 1100. I have a hankering to shoot some skeet. I've never done it before, but it looks like fun. And an automatic gun is the way to go. I can usually shoot two clay pigeons at a time with my Mossberg 500, but they are both moving in the same direction. Shooting two going in opposite directions would be about impossible with my current equipment...

No comments:

Post a Comment