Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rick Perry is in!

While he hasn't officially announced yet, his people have said that Rick Perry is officially a candidate for president.

Out of the current crop running, Perry is the most qualified for the job. There are a couple of things about Perry that I'm a little critical of, but nothing that outweighs his qualifications. There was the hesitant support of the Texas bill banning the tsa from improper touching. He should have been all over that hard and fast. In his younger days, he was a democrat, but, he was a conservative democrat and voted as often with the republicans as his own party. I'm sure that anyone can find things in the background of any politician that they consider negative, but we have to weigh those against the things we like.

I do wish that Perry were participating in the debate tonight (8:00 pm Central on Fox). I would like to see him side by side with Romney.

No comments:

Post a Comment