Friday, August 12, 2011

The price I pay for quality...

Last night I put up a couple of posts, but as I was searching around for the babe of the day, I stumbled across something I wasn't really looking for. Yep, I caught a nasty virus.

Once I'm sure it is all gone I'll let you know the site to avoid.

It only took me a couple of hours of digging through the registry and about 100 different directories, but I think I am clean.

I use what I feel is a decent antivirus, but looking for beautiful women on the interwebs can be a dangerous business sometimes, but I do what I have to do to bring you hotness. A nasty virus is a small price to pay.

If all is well on my computer this evening, I will try to give you a double shot of hotness to make up for last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment