I would liked to have watched the debate, but instead I was removing a nasty virus from my computer.
I did hear this morning though, that our conservative radio guy Greg Knapp, thought that Newt Gingrich was the big winner. I don't doubt Greg on this, it's just a little difficult to imagine. Newt's campaign seemed to self destruct right out of the gate.
I also heard there was a little bickering back and forth between Pawlenty and Bachmann. Is it really a good decision for Republicans to be slamming each other? There is PLENTY of things to slam obama on, so why not make the comparison between yourself and him? At some point the Republicans will have to take shots at each other, it just seems a little early for that at this point.
Anyway, if you have a thought on the debate let me know...
Friday, August 12, 2011
Did you watch the debate last night?
Labels:
2012 elections,
debate,
Greg Knapp,
Newt Gingrich,
Republicans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment