Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Congress sets new approval rating record!!

Congrats to Congress!! They have set a new record! Never before in the history of our Country has a congress had a lower approval rating. A whopping 10%.

How do we continue to pay these assholes with a 10% approval rating? I had an idea, I may have posted it before. How about we pay congress a percentage of their salary based on their approval rating? I think that is fair.

Seriously, if I had a 10% approval rating at my job, I doubt I would have one. Unless I worked for the government that is. If you suck at what you do so bad that 90% of your customers don't approve of what you do, you should probably look for another career.

Boehner, you should be ashamed of yourself. You held all the cards and, once again, the democrats screwed you and this entire Country. You should resign, effective NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment