Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tax increases coming

It looks like some Republicans are about to cave in to obama's demands for tax increases.

Of course, obama says it will only be on the wealthy. They need to pay their fair share.

Two things -

There is no such thing as a tax increase on the wealthy. Most of them are business owners and they will pass that increased tax right on down the line. So essentially, it becomes a tax increase on the consumer, middle class, lower class, anyone who buys stuff. I'm no rocket scientist and I can see that, why can't a "genius" like obama see it? oh, that's right, because he is a dumbass.

And, the wealthy need to pay their fair share? Ok, ummm, the top 1% of earners in this Country pay about 40% of the taxes. The bottom 50% of earners pay nothing. What am I missing here? Should the top 1% pay 100% of the taxes and everyone else live at their expense? Look, I'm no rich guy, probably never will be, but I do think that the money I, or anyone else, earns should be ours. We work hard in this Country to better ourselves, make a better life for our children, and basically, the government wants to punish people for being successful. Where is the incentive to work hard and take risks? Most of the "wealthy" people in this Country, at one time or another, risked everything to start a business or expand a business. The government didn't take that risk, poor people didn't take that risk, the guy whose ass was on the line did. And he is probably employing several other people in the process.

obama is an idiot. He has no idea what he is doing. He is flying by the seat of his pants and listening to people who are also idiots. Any "republican" that goes along with this stupid plan is a pussy and should be fired at the next available opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment