Saturday, July 16, 2011

Met-Art – 2011-07-13 – Niki Mey – Noche (x152) 5616×3744

Met-Art - 2011-07-13 - Niki Mey - Noche (x152) 5616x3744

NIKI MEY
Age: 22
Eyecolor: BLUE
Haircolor: BLOND
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Breast Size: Medium
Measurements: 88/62/89
Country: Ukraine
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: In principle I am an ordinary girl with diversified set of interests. I like art in all aspects. From early childhood, I started visiting different art groups like playing piano, tennis, classical dances and ballet. I am dancing as a ballerina in different performances and events, I also dance in children's ballet theatre.  I adore shopping and I like very much different decorative items. Now I started visiting designer courses and would like to make alot of pretty things by hand. One of my dreams was to try myself as a model in the nude style, this is my first time and I love it.

Download:
(easy-share: 1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment