Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Met-Art – 2011-07-12 – Emilia A – Rencontre (x141) 5616×3744

Met-Art - 2011-07-12 - Emilia A - Rencontre (x141) 5616x3744

EMILIA A
Age: 23
Eyecolor: BROWN
Haircolor: BROWN
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Breast Size: Medium
Measurements: 92/60/94
Country: Russian Federation
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: I am very pleased to be presented, my name is Emili?. I am the romantic girl. I like to go to concerts and to visit fashion exhibitions. I enjoy watching different styles of fashionable tendencies and I write articles for glossy magazines. I have a big collection of shoes, dresses, bathing suits and underwear. I also like to draw very much. Warm colors like orange, yellow, pink especially are pleasant. For a long time I have been interested in erotic photos, so I decided to try. I like my body.
I think that it will be pleasant for me to see and I hope for others too.

Download:
(easy-share: 1, 2)

Incoming search terms:

No comments:

Post a Comment