Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Raquel Welch on the Muppet Show

Today I came across three clips I have been searching for a long time, namely Raquel Welch´s appearance on the Muppet show.


There sure were some hot sexbombs on the show. I only have the clips with her but if you want to see the complete show it´s on YouTube :







Of course I have also added these clips to the big Raquel Welch post ( link at the banner section ) because a lot of the video links are deleted. Maybe I can get a few new ones up until her next birthday. Now here are the new clips :









  • Raquel Welch on the Muppet Show clip 1
  • / in 1 / 2 parts


  • Raquel Welch on the Muppet Show clip 2
  • / in 1 / 2 parts


  • Raquel Welch on the Muppet Show clip 3
  • / in 1 / 2 parts


  • pin up goddess Raquel Welch
  • / latin bubblebutt Aylin Mujica ( pics / clips ) / sexbomb Heather Thomas Jodie on FALL GUY


  • italian movie goddes Sophia Loren



  • cinema cult siren Valerie Leon



  • sci fi sexbomb Nana Visitor
  • / wet MILF dream Lauren Holly
  • french sexbomb Florence Geanty stripping on Saint Tropez



  • Monica Bellucci in black
  • , in red and part 3


    click for the pics , the clips and more ELVIRA

    No comments:

    Post a Comment