Friday, June 24, 2011

Penelope Piper




Name: Penelope Piper
Pussy hair: Bald/shaven
Ass: Big Ass
Hair color: Brunette
Pussy type: Innie
Tit size: Large Tits
Ethnicity: Latina
Tit type: Natural
Body type: Voluptuous

Categories:
1on1 straight blow jobs latina sex deepthroat shaved puffynips big tits outside bodyoil tattoo brunette tittyfuck blonde lingerie petite white 2girlbj club skinny

Erotic Penelope Pipe is a sexy amateur pornstar born on February 23, 1987 in San Salvador, El Salvador. Luscious and gorgeous, this sexy latina has body fat stored in all the right places. Red beans and rice did her luscious body well. Standing at just 5 feet and 6 inches with through the roof 34D-24-34 measurements, Penelope is quickly becoming a fan favorite on the Reality Kings Network. Her sexy updates can be found on InTheVip and mainly on Bignaturals, where you can watch this big boob babe get titty fucked.

http://www.realitykings.com/amateur-models/30966/Penelope-Piper.htm
http://bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/profiles?m=Penelope-Piper1






Passion Nights Speaks with Penelope Piper


PN: What made you get into porn?
PP: I love sex!! I like being naked and express myself ......fucking! Am a very horny Latina ahahah....and I looove cock!....

PN: Can we expect a site from you?
PP: Yes, i've been thinking about it, but for now I kinda want to get to know more people in the industry and get more exposure and experience.

PN: Anyone you look forward to working with?
PP: I would fucking love to work for Zerotolerance, kink,enterbelladonna.com, and so many others!!! ugh and work with awesome people! :)

PN: How was your first porn experience?
PP: My first scene was with mydeepdarksecret.com with Rico It was an awesome experience I was really horny....and not nervous!, it was my first interracial and first scene ever and I always wanted to do it.

PN: Favorite sex act?
PP: Anal,doggy,69.....and all the positions you can think of!

PN: Anything you haven't done that you are looking forward to?
PP: work with Kink - being on the training of O and Public Disgrace

PN: Do you interact with fans? How can they reach out to you?
PP: Yes I do!!! and I love it there's some great fan-friends out there!!

Twitter.com/xxxpenelope


PN: Any future projects we can expect from you?
PP: I like to give surprises, and there are so many future projects!!! Hopefully I will be letting you all know :)...I promise!



PN: Anywords for your loyal fans?
PP: I've been for so little in the industry...... and Fuck...... I gotta say that fans ROCK!!!! Honestly without you I wouldn't be giving an interview right now. Thanks for the support and the fun everyday! Oh and I loooove getting dirty tweets from my fans it TURNS ME ON

PN: Do you have love for Passion Nights?
PP: Hell yeahhhh!!! Passion Nights is awesome!!! keep bringing more hot girl interviews!

http://mypassionnights.blogspot.com/2011/03/passion-nights-speaks-with-penelope.html?zx=ed4223330667e041















Penelope Piper - Drink's On Me


Penelope Piper - Drink's On Me por HasslineX



Penelope Piper Latin Adultery








Penelope Piper - Anal





Latin Adultery #13 - FULL

Category All Sex Movies, Latin, Naughty America's Latin Adultery Series
Starring Francesca Le, Yurizan Beltran, Ann Marie, Abella Anderson, Selena Castro, Penelope Piper

Latin Adultery is the place to go to see hot Latin wives who like to indulge themselves with the pleasures of young men while their husbands are away.











Extreme Public Adventures 3 - FULL










Wet Juicy Juggs 3 - FULL


Category All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Big Tits
Director Chucky Sleaze
Starring Ava Devine, Chris Strokes, Joe Blow, Alison Tyler, Penelope Piper, Jaylene Rio, Katie Karson, John Strong, Sledge Hammer

Alison is one big-titted bitch!! She's 6 foot tall with 36D boobies, but don't make plans with this slut, she's the biggest flake in the Valley unless there's a hard cock involved! That wild slut Ava couldn't resist when she noticed her personal trainer's hard cock in his pants, she just had to deep throat it and tongue his ass before she let him fuck her tight pussy! Katy is a curvy Southern Belle who gets wet and ready to fuck when you grease her up and rub her down! Penelope is a 23 year old Salvadoran beauty with a rockin' 34D-24-34 body who loves getting oiled up and fucked! Jaylene is a spicy Latina with a hot 45EE-26-38 figure who loves getting rode hard and put away wet!










INFO

- http://www.freeones.com/html/p_links/Penelope_Piper/

- http://www.definebabe.com/models/lii8/penelope-piper/

- http://bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/profiles?m=Penelope-Piper1

- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=PenelopePiper/gender=f/Penelope-Piper.htm

- http://www.boobieblog.com/?p=9161

- http://boobpedia.com/boobs/Penelope_Piper

- http://www.realitykings.com/amateur-models/30966/Penelope-Piper.htm

- http://www.sex-harem.com/gals/bn/penelope-piper/bnfree.html

- http://mypassionnights.blogspot.com/2011/03/passion-nights-speaks-with-penelope.html?zx=ed4223330667e041

No comments:

Post a Comment