It sure would seem like it. But then he is a democrat. Voter fraud is going to be very important to democrats in the 2012 election, since they don't actually have a damn thing to run on.
jay nixon vetoed a bill that would have required ID to vote. You have to have an ID to cash a check but not for one of the most important things we do as Citizens of this Country?
jay nixon obviously thinks it's fine for dead people to vote, or people in this Country illegally, or for people to vote 3 or 4 times. He can whine and complain about disenfranchised people all he wants, the truth is voter fraud is the ONLY key to any democrat victories in 2012.
I emailed governor nixon about this issue today. I kind of doubt I will get a response...
Monday, June 20, 2011
Does Missouri governor jay nixon support voter fraud?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment