And another speech I will avoid. I'm not drawn in by his ability to read a teleprompter, actually the sound of his voice pisses me off. Maybe it isn't the sound of his voice as much as the arrogant manner and unpresidential way he speaks.
Besides, we already know what he is going to say. Despite the very best advice available, he is going to go a different route. He will pull a bunch of troops out of Afghanistan. He has no experience in battlefield decisions and neither does valerie jarret or any of his other chicago thugs, yet they know better than the Commanders on the ground.
I don't like the men and women of our Military being there any more than anyone else does, but we have an investment there. We have lost lives in pursuit of a victory. If we don't follow through and acomplish the goals we had in the beginning it will have all been for naught. For as bad as our Troops want to come home, you can bet that most of them want to win more.
Fuck obama...
No comments:
Post a Comment