Thursday, May 5, 2011

Interracial couples...so TABOO.

Since da beginning of time, there have been divisions between different tribes. One would have to marry a person that was similiar to oneself. The rich married da rich, the help married da help, some marriages were even made for you by ur parents. Luckily for us we live in a time where people have grown to accept interracial couples. Eventhough as a country, we have barely began to accept Black People as equals. It is still Taboo to date a Black Man especially in the south and in da Latino community.I am Latin(A)
and have always had a certain dislike for da Black community. The reason being is that from a young age we are programmed to hate. As I've grown up and experienced life, I have learned that they are just like us...except that they have a dominating character that is intoxicating to da senses. I beCum such a little pussy when I think of Black Men & there Big Black Cocks.
this is what I have beCum...a Sissy CumSlut for da BBC and I LUV IT!!!  I'm not sure how it happened but I am definitely a little slut for Black Men and wish to beCum a BBC Slave for a Dominating Ebony Master. 
Everytime I see an Interracial couple in da store or club I get jealous that I have not found my Black Stallion, but only for a moment becuz I realize that will be me one day and then I begin to imagine how big his Black Cock is!!!
I fantasize all da time when I see a Black Man and a White/Latina/Asian girl in da streets that it is me holding  his hand or kissing him.

I luv group pics becuz that can only mean Gangbangs and orgies!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment