But then the new post became too long so I gave this stuff a post of their own. I didn´t intend to do so many comic centric posts ( some readers are probably already bored ) but I wanted to use the opportunity. Those download links disappear fast and this way I can take it from my " to do " list.
By the way, I have finally found some download links for EPOCH´S newest 3D comic CLARA RAVEN, episodes 1 and 2.

MANGA CALIENTE
A comic series by a spanish comic artist ( Yay ! ), that combines the art of Adam Hughes with a manga flair. Really hot and in the english translation by EROS.
pages from manga caliente issue 1
The first issue also strangely contains a story about how it would - probably - look like if I ever had sex with Power Girl. Or an incredibly similar built woman.
Really a bit weird since that´s EXACTLY what I would like to do to her. Or better have her do to my boner.

Issue 4 contains one of my favorite comics.....or at least one I used for a lot of banners which I ultimately didn´t post.
At that time I was just starting and didn´t want to use anything that was in the slightest risky. And my favorite picture was the blowjob pic which I would have had to censor anyway.
In spite of it all I did make a few banners for myself, as Frank Cho´s MIGHTY AVENGERS was just coming out. Who knows what would have happened if Ares really would have " had his way " with the Wasp ? He surely wouldn´t have something in mind like talking.
Or what about the repercussions of CIVIL WAR for someone like Black Widow ? As a former russian spy who would trust her ? Maybe Tony Stark would abuse his position in S.H.I.E.L.D. to " interrogate " her in the special soundproof cell ? All in the name of national security, of course.
And speaking about security, Tony could also abuse his power with registered superheroines like She Hulk when it is time to renew her security clearance. After all, he already did her and surely would have come back for more if she hadn´t dumped him ( the picture I used for She Hulk is from issue 3 ).
Well, in the end I never used any of the banners, but you can now read the comic in it´s uncensored version.
BOSHI DOUBLE SOUKAN
A beautiful drawn comic with voluptuos vixens in different short stories with lots of pin ups. Over 200 pages, 143 MB, english
While doing the research for this post I came across this video of asian megaboob star Hitomi Tanaka. And because she looks a bit like the chick on the right side on the cover of the BOSHI DOUBLE SOUKAN manga I wanted to post her video here to show that such masssitas DO exist.
best scenes from the video :
Here are two more of my favorite scenes with Hitomi Tanaka ( although from other movies ) : braless teacher 1 ( 368 MB )
1 / 2 or 1 / 2 - braless teacher 2 ( 171 MB ) / ditto
Here are the download links for the full movie ( 1.82 GB ), in 2 parts or in one part. The 2 part version is better for burning on CD Roms.
cd 1 part 1 / cd 1 part 2 / cd 2 part 1 / cd 2 part 2 or cd 1 part 1 / cd 1 part 2 / cd 2 part 1 / cd 2 part 2
in one part - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 or 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 or 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 or 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part - NEWEST JANET POSTS :


The picture above - of Kim Possible doubleteaming a schlong with Shego - is courtesy of erotic artist extraordinaire Julius Zimmerman. You can find all his uncensored pics in the Zimmerman picture archive
No comments:
Post a Comment