
Originally posted on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKIE POST - YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE SWEET POWER GIRL !
Today one of tv's most beloved blondes Markie Post celebrates her 58th birthday.

Markie Post was always one of my favorite blondes on tv. Back in the day before I turned 18 we had to substitute PLAYBOY with something and most often that was the tv. One of the shows we watched was FALL GUY ( in german A COLT FOR ALL CASES - don't ask me, typical unrelated german translation at work here ) which at first hadjust one hot babe : Heather Thomas. She played Jodie and mainly got the part because of her absolutely amazing bikini figure which she showed in a few episodes. The bikini I mean.






She mostly was there to keep the male viewers hooked by basically showing her boobs and lots of cleavages. There was an episode with Elvira where Jodie was her double and I think she used some padding because she wore the same outfit as Elvira but her boobs looked twice as big and almost fell out !
Well, her acting career didn't go much further than that. I think that was mainly because she didn't want to use her physical attributes to get ahead in her career. There are actresses who can afford that luxury but Heather wasn't one of them.

Anyway, after a few episodes another hot babe appeared on the show : Markie Post. She played bail bonds contractor Terri and was just as hot in a bikini as Heather.


Another french clip from FALL GUY. In this one Colt is drooling all over Markie´s tits - markie post sexy bikini clip

She also starred in the NBC sitcom Night Court as public defender Christine Sullivan from 1985 to 1992 - the role she is probably best known for.

Now while Markie showed all she got in FALL GUY she was much more timid in Night Court. There were a few occasions in which she wore a hot outfit but mainly she wore a business suit - even if it could not conceal her booming body. Here's a compilation.
Even though Markie didn't show much her stunning physique was often addressed in the show by guys constantly hitting on her - which was the realistic part. If she were a public defender I bet that guys would get into all kinds of trouble just to have her defend them.

In one episode she helps judge Harry win an armwrestling match by flashing her bra. Of course being a sitcom you can't actually see her uncovered bra. But you can get a good idea how big they must be by the way they bounce up and down just before. And you get a good look at her butt - markie post flashing bra on night court
But don't despair true believer. There was an episode where Markie showed what she's capable off. The plot was that she tried to go against her image by dressing more sexy and of course it didn't work.

Now this was clearly just a cheap plot by the writers to explain why a hot sexbomb like Markie didn't show more skin - especially since she had already done so in FALL GUY. And it wasn't that she didn't look as hot as before. No, quite the opposite was true.
But I didn't mind because at least she showed a cleavage window in that episode to rival Power Girl.
It took me a few hours to find a download link for the clip and it's a small one at that. I found another webpages with " supposed " download links but they don't work. And since I only post functioning links I'm not putting them here even if they are bigger. Again, sorry for the bad quality but it's the only one I could find. I had just found a page where you can download all the episodes of the third season but internet explorer crashed again before I could find out from which episode the clip is and I didn't bookmark it. I will put the link up - if I ever find it again. Till then here's the download link for the miniclip :
edit : this is the most important part. I have found a new clip of the scene. It´s not really great quality but it has the complete episode

Man, I can just imagine if they had done a Power Girl movie with her back then - ah, the possibilities.
Just recently Markie Post was on an episode of 30 ROCK where she showed....well, I almost said she showed that she still got it. But since she never did show much how can I say if she´s hotter than when she was younger or not ? In any case she had quite a rack. Here are the pics :
More Markie Post links :




Here´s a link where you can find more pics and clips of hot Markie Post. The only problem is that the best clips are password protected and the given password doesn´t work. Well, maybe they can sort it out someday - more pics and clips of markie post

click for the pics , the clips and more ELVIRA

click here for the Tylene Buck RELOADED post here for more Tylene Buck and here for even more Tylene Buck / megawet Krista Santoro / part 1 and part 2 of Marie - Claude Bourbonnais
Here´s the famous " I´m not a stripper " scene from DESPERATE HOUSEWIFES where Teri Hatcher crashes a party and gets mistaken for a stripper because of her pregnant XXL airbags.

Here are some high quality screenshots from the scene :



click for mega MILF Teri Hatcher´s tv and movie clips her appearances on late night and on two and a half men
No comments:
Post a Comment