Ah, good ol' St. Patrick's Day. Not sure what that day is for. But I know a lot of people like to wear green then go get pissy drunk at the bars that day. There's so much going and to get into that things can get crazy. So imagine you were at the crib getting your St. Patty on and you got Kelly Divine and Nikki Sexx as your play toys...
You get to play with two bad ass bitches that are packing some serious meat on those curves. If I had to pick between getting drunk on beer or off their asses while I'm fucking them - I'd take fucking them. I'd like it even better if I could take some body shots off those asses while we were getting it on. If you're like me and can't get enough of Kelly's juicy ass check her out at kellydivine.com!
No comments:
Post a Comment