Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Isis and Nikki Getting Icky

Uh huh, I had a feeling Isis was up to something. She was just teasing us all this time but that's ok I don't mind. She has giving us sneak peaks of what she had in store for us with Nikki Sexx. Now it's out in the open for all of us to enjoy. They've come together to get it on for all us horny ass loving guys...





And boy do they get it on. These chicks look good as shit on camera together. Wait a second, is that Isis's boyfriend who's the lucky guy that gets to be a part of this? Damn I know he must be enjoying this shit. Got one of the baddest chicks in the porn game plus can dig into some of her friends too. Must be nice I tell ya. He got it made for sure. We can't have it made like him, but we can still fantasize by going to isistaylorxxx.com to getting our fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment