Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vicky Hartzler is a Badass

It's not often that you will hear me say that someone in washington is doing a good job, but in the case of my Congresswoman, Vicky Hartzler, I will.


Not only is she doing a good job, she is doing a great job. She keeps us informed as to what is going on, from her perspective, in washington. She shares our values and beliefs. She votes in accordance with those values and isn't willing to compromise on those values.

She recently sent out a survey asking about things like job creation, balanced budget amendment, obamacare, etc. I filled it out and sent it in. She sent out the results of the survey and I got them yesterday. This evening I will share that with you. There were no surprises. We are NOT a liberal Nation, We DO have conservative values. More this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment